Plant once ... eat forever.
Gardening doesn't need to be a struggle ... not with PERMA GARDENING!
If you love harvesting loads of delicious food and medicine, but are overwhelmed by the endless challenges of annual gardening...
If you're tired of feeling heartbroken watching your garden wither and die from pests, disease or drought...or
If you simply want to have a whole lot more food with a whole lot less work...
...YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE!
Welcome to the magical world of perennial, permanent plants. We call them PERMA PLANTS.
Why Perennial Plants?
Our goal is to offer a perennial, permanent alternative to as many typical annual garden plants as we can. Why are we so crazy about perennials? Because they're so much SMARTER! Check out these amazing advantages:
- WAY LESS WORK- Plant these once and eat for many seasons. They are permanent additions to your garden. That's why we call them PERMA PLANTS!
- MORE DROUGHT TOLERANT - Perennial plants have deeper root systems. Deeper roots = less water.
- MORE PEST RESISTANT - We've selected plants which are able to naturally fight off pests without chemicals.
- MORE NUTRIENT-DENSE - With deeper roots comes increased capacity to draw up nutrients = more nutrition for you!
- LONGER HARVESTS - Many of these plants provide food throughout the year when annual plants have long since died.
- MORE INTELLIGENCE - They have the intelligence to be able to rest and regenerate themselves and adapt to climate change.
If we are what we eat ... we want to eat SMART, RESILIENT, PERENNIAL FOOD!
Hi, I'm Dr. Christy!
I've been practicing natural medicine for 20 years. 8 years ago, my family and I moved to the mountains to start our family homestead. My goal was simple ... "How do I grow tons of food and medicine, that's super nutrient-dense and delicious, with the least amount of work?" The answer ... perennial plants.
We're blessed to be homesteading on a piece of pristine land in the Santa Cruz mountains that never has had a drop of chemicals touch it. Our plants are irrigated with a freshwater spring that bursts out of our mountain and all of our crops are grown organically and with loving intentions.
Hi, I'm Jadyn Sky!
I grew up eating herbs and veggies from this garden and now I help my mom package up orders, answer emails, and add my cute touches to everything. We started this food forest 8 years ago and now it's overflowing and we're happy to share the abundance with you.